Apply for visa to Mauritania
Free import by non-residents of 18 years and over:
• 200 cigarettes or 25 cigars or 1 lb. of tobacco;
• 50 grammes of perfume and 1/4 litre of eau-de-Cologne;
• 1 camera and 1 camera and 1 wireless set (residents and tourists);
• 1 projector (tourist only).
• Alcoholic beverages; pork and pork products.
• Sporting guns, for temporary admission, a gun licence and import licence are required, to be obtained before arrival from the Home Ministry.
• Rabies vaccination certificate and a health certificate from the country of origin are required. Dogs and cats of less than 3 months old are accepted without complying with sanitary regulations.