Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country. Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
- Traveling to
• 400 cigarettes
• 50 cigars
• 250 grammes of tobacco
• 2 litres of wine
• 1 litre of other alcoholic beverages*
• 50 ml of perfume
• 250 ml toiletries
• Other legal gifts up to LSL 500
*South African nationals are banned from importing any alcohol into the country.
• Illegal drugs
• Weapons, Explosives and ammunition
• Dangerous weapons
• Plant and Plant products – unless permission has been obtained
• Pets and animals – unless permission has been obtained
• Dairy and meat products
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Gambling machines
• Pornographic or blasphemous material
• Livestock, seeds, bulbs, plants and trees may not be imported without payment of Customs and Sales Duty and are subject to quarantine restrictions.
• Goods with serial numbers must be declared at the customs department before being granted admission into the country.
• All cats and dogs being imported into the country will require a veterinarian health certificate alongside a rabies vaccination certificate issued by the country of origin before being granted entry.