Apply for visa to Lebanon
• 800 cigarettes or
• 50 cigars or
• 100 cigarillos or
• 1000 grammes of tobacco
• 2 litres of whisky, champagne, cognac or any other similar products or
• 4 litres of other alcoholic beverages
• 1 litre of cologne or
• 100 grammes of other perfumes
• Medicine sufficient for personal requirements
*Sums of cigarettes and alcohol only applicable for travellers aged 18 or over. Travellers under 18 years of age are permitted half the sums of duty free stated above and no alcohol or tobacco products.
• Lebanese, Syrian and Jordanian passengers and foreigners living in Lebanon and Syria and Jordan and passengers coming from Syria and Jordan can import up to LBP 500.000 whilst travellers from other countries can bring in up to LBP 2.000.000 in local or foreign currency. Any Gold coins being imported will need to be declared upon arrival and the same amount can be exported later on.
• Fur and valuable coats
• Jewellery - Watches, cameras and similar items which value is over LPB Two Million Four Hundred Thousand (LBP 2.400.000)
• Any other similar items which number is over the number set for personal use are subject to the regular procedures of temporary export.
• Illegal drugs
• Weapons, Explosives and ammunition
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Archaeological pieces – unless granted permission
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Pornographic material
• All animals being imported into the country will require a government authorized health certificate and an additional certificate proving the animal’s vaccination against Rabies.
• Travellers holding an Israeli passport or passports containing a visa for Israel are banned from entering the country.