Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country. Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
- Traveling to
The following items can be freely imported into the country by travellers aged 17 years or over.
• 200 cigarettes or
• 50 cigars or
• 100 cigarillos or
• 250 grammes of smoking tobacco
• 1 Litre distilled alcoholic beverages over 22%vol
• litres still wine
• 50 grammes perfume
• All required medicinal products
• Sporting, camping and electronic equipment
• Sums of money greater than 10,000 Euros will need to be declared at the customs department when entering or leaving the country.
• Illegal drugs
• Guns, explosives and ammunition
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Plant and plant products – unless permission has been obtained
• Animal and animal products – unless permission has been obtained
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Pornographic material
• Only NATO – KFOR military personnel are authorised to import weapons into the country. All other weapons are prohibited from entry.
• Plant and plant products entering the country will need to be accompanied by a • Phytosanitary Certificate proving the plants lack of harmful organisms.
• Any cats and dogs being imported into the country will require a veterinarian health certificate proving the animals are in a healthy physical condition prior to entry.