The following items can be freely imported into the country by travellers aged 17 years or over.
• 200 cigarettes or
• 50 cigars or
• 100 cigarillos or
• 250 grammes of smoking tobacco
• 1 Litre distilled alcoholic beverages over 22%vol
• litres still wine
• 50 grammes perfume
• All required medicinal products
• Sporting, camping and electronic equipment
• Sums of money greater than 10,000 Euros will need to be declared at the customs department when entering or leaving the country.
• Illegal drugs
• Guns, explosives and ammunition
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Plant and plant products – unless permission has been obtained
• Animal and animal products – unless permission has been obtained
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Pornographic material
• Only NATO – KFOR military personnel are authorised to import weapons into the country. All other weapons are prohibited from entry.
• Plant and plant products entering the country will need to be accompanied by a • Phytosanitary Certificate proving the plants lack of harmful organisms.
• Any cats and dogs being imported into the country will require a veterinarian health certificate proving the animals are in a healthy physical condition prior to entry.