Kiribati Visa

Kiribati customs

Need help?Chat with us
Call us 7 days a week


Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Be informed.
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Be safe.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country. Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
  • Citizenship
  • Traveling to
Free import

• 200 cigarettes or
• 225 grammes of tobacco or cigars
• Reasonable amount of perfume
• 1 litre bottle of spirits and 1 litre bottle of wine – only applicable for travellers aged 21 years or over.
• 1 pair of binoculars
• 1 still camera with 6 rolls of unexposed film
• 1 portable radio and broadcast receiver
• 1 portable tape recorder
• 1 portable typewriter
• Reasonable quantity of sports equipment


• Illegal drugs
• Guns, explosives and ammunition
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Plant and plant products – unless permission has been obtained
• Animal and animal products – unless permission has been obtained
• Vaccines and viruses
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Pornographic material


• Passengers over two years old will be required to pay an additional AUD 20 embarkation tax before being legally allowed entry.
• Plants and plant products including fruit and vegetables, Animals and animal products all require import permits and a phytosanitary certificate before being granted entry into the country.
• Cats and dogs can only be imported from Australia, Fiji and New Zealand and will require an import permit from the Chief Agricultural Officer.