• 200 cigarettes or
• 25 cigars or
• 200 grammes pipe tobacco
• 1 litre alcoholic beverages
• 2 bottles of perfume
• Legal personal goods up to JOD 50
• An unlimited amount of local currency can be imported into the country providing it is not converted into foreign money when leaving the country. No limit on the amount of foreign currency that can enter the country providing that it is declared upon arrival although Israeli currency is illegal.
• Local currency equal to JOD 300 can be exported out of the country. Sums of foreign money equal to the amount declared when entering can freely leave the country.
• Illegal drugs
• Knives, Weapons and ammunition – unless permission has been obtained
• Plant and plant products – unless permission has been obtained
• Fresh fruit and vegetables – unless permission has been obtained
• Meat and animal products – unless permission has been obtained
• Israeli currency
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Pornographic material
• All weapons and ammunition being imported into the country will require permission from the Ministry of the Interior/Public security directorate.
• Fresh meat and milk products will need a permit from the Ministry of Agriculture.
• Any fresh fruit and vegetables entering the country will need permission from Agricultural Marketing Corporation
• All dogs and cats being imported into the country will need to be accompanied by a veterinarian health and rabies inoculation certificate. Birds can only enter the country if granted permission to do so by the Jordanian Ministry of Agriculture.