Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country. Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
• 250 cigarettes or
• 250 grammes of other tobacco products
• 1 Litre of spirits
• 2 litres of wine
• 250 ml of perfume
• Legal gifts valued up to 125 USD
• The Ministry of Agriculture in Israel states that “Importing plants and plant products into Israel, either commercially or in passengers’ personal baggage, is subject to permission by the Plant Protection and Inspection Services (PPIS) of the Ministry of Agriculture”. Additionally,” Permits are required for importing fresh produce, plants, plant products, seed, propagation material, and biotic material.”
• Any cats, dogs and other animals being imported will require a written statement declaring that they have owned the pet for more than 90 days prior to beginning their flight, a general health certificate from the country of origin and a rabies vaccination certificate. Pets coming from the UK will require a rabies vaccination after no more than 5 days inside the country.
• Illegal drugs
• Weapons, Explosives and ammunition
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Plant and plant products – unless permission has been obtained
• Milk and Dairy products
• Fresh Meat and meat products
• Games of chance and gambling machines
• Cordless telephones with a range of up to 900 MHz
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Pornographic material