Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country.
Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
• 19 Cigarettes or
• 25 cigars or
• 25 grams of tobacco
• 1 litre alcoholic liquor above 30%vol
• Illegal drugs
• Firearms, explosives and ammunition – unless permission has been obtained
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Controlled chemicals
• Pets and animals – unless permission has been obtained
• Plant and plant products
• Meat and poultry
• Rough diamonds
• Counterfeit goods
• Pornographic material
• Any weapons or ammunition being imported into the country will require a special licence for possession issued by the Hong Kong police department.
• Plants, plant products and soil are banned from entering the country unless accompanied by a licence issued by the countries Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation department.
• A import permit issued by the Veterinary Officer of the Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department will be required to import any Cats, dogs or other pets into the country. A certificate proving the animal’s health from the traveller’s country of origin will also be required.
• Quarantine not required for any dogs coming directly from the UK. Travellers from other countries are advised to check before attempting to import any pets into the country.