Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country.
Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
• 200 Cigarettes or
• 50 Cigars or
• 1 K of tobacco
• 1 Litre of Alcoholic beverages and spirits
• Small sum of perfume suitable only for personal use
• Other legal personal goods equalling HTG 2,500
• Local or foreign currency over HTG 200,000 will need to be declared to the relevant customs department before entering or leaving the country.
• Illegal drugs
• Live flora or fauna
• Weapons and ammunition – unless prior permission has been obtained
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Cats, dogs and other pets – unless prior permission has been obtained
• Macaws and parrots
• Toxic waste
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Pornographic material
• All firearms and ammunition are restricted from entering or leaving the country except for the purposes of hunting. Special permits issued by a consul of Haiti will be needed before any weapons can legally enter the country.
• Birds, Cats and Dogs will require a veterinary health certificate and a rabies vaccination before being granted admission to Haiti. Macaws and parrots are prohibited from entering the country.
• Pork and meat products from Brazil or the Dominican Republic are prohibited from entering the country.