Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country.
Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
• 40 cigarettes or
• 5 cigars or 10 cigarillos
• 50 grams of tobacco
• 50g of perfume
• 250ml of toilet water
• Illegal drugs
• Weapons, Explosives and Ammunition – unless permission has been obtained
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Pornographic materials
• Pets and animals
• Counterfeit money
• Visitors who wish to explore the glaciers and mountains or visit the countries national park will require a special permit from the Danish Polar Centre first.
• A permit is required from the carrying airline to bring a hunting rifle to Greenland, but hunting is only permitted on special hunting trips organized by a tour operator who has been authorized by the Home Rule Government.” Other weapons and explosives are prohibited from entering the country.
• All pets and animals are restricted from entering the country with the exception of guide dogs for the blind.