Visa de United States of America

Aduanas de United States of America

Necesitas ayuda?Habla con nosotros
llámenos permanente


Registre su viaje con el US Department of State!
Manténgase informado.
Reciba información importante de la Embajada sobre las condiciones de seguridad en su país de destino, lo que le ayudará a tomar decisiones informadas sobre sus planes de viaje.
Mantente seguro.
Ayuda a que US Embassy pueda contactarte en caso de emergencia, ya sea por desastre natural, disturbios civiles o emergencia familiar.
Mantente en contacto.
Ayuda a que tu familia y amigos se pongan en contacto contigo en caso de emergencia.
Viaje de forma segura y registre su viaje con el US Department of State!
Protégete mientras viajas internacionalmente al hacer que VisaHQ registre tu viaje con el US Department of State y el US Embassy en tu país de destino. Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
  • Ciudadanía
  • viajando a
Free import


• Exemption of USD 200 worth of dutiable items:
For residents that travelled abroad more than once in a 30-day period or who have been out of the country for at least 48 hours. If the worth of the items brought in exceeds the above USD200 then the whole amount is dutiable. You may include with the $200 exemption your choice of the following:
- 50 cigarettes and
- 10 cigars and
- 150 ml (5 fl. oz.) of alcoholic beverages or
- 150 ml (5 fl. oz.) of perfume containing alcohol.

• Exemption of USD 800 worth of dutiable items:
For residents who have been out of the country at least 48 hours and their duty-free exemption was not used in the preceding 30 days. The duty-free allowances may include the following maximum quantities of:
- Tobacco products : 200 cigarettes and 100 cigars
- Persons of 21 years or older 1L of alcohol
- other goods for personal use

• Exemption of USD 1,600 worth of dutiable items:
For U.S. residents that are travelling from U.S. insular possession (U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa or Guam)or for residents that are coming back from U.S. insular possessions and to the countries of the Caribbean Basin or Andean countries.

• The exemption constitutes the following:
- USD 1,600 worth of items originated only from the U.S. insular countries or in the instance of travel to U.S. insular possessions and to the Caribbean Basin or Andean countries the worth of articles can amount up to USD 1,600 but the worth of the articles originated in the latter cannot exceed USD 800, otherwise a duty will need to be paid.
- The tobacco allowance for the USD 1,600 exemption is up to 1,000 cigarettes but only 200 can be of the Caribbean Basin or Andean origin (as all allowance for duty free tobacco coming from foreign countries cannot excess 200.)
- The alcohol allowance as a part of the USD 1,600 exemption can constitute of up to five litres but only 4 litres can be of the Caribbean Basin or Andean origin.

Non Residents

• Tobacco products : 200 cigarettes and 100 cigars.
• 1L of alcohol for persons of 21 years or older
• Other goods for personal use.
• USD 100 worth of dutiable items as a gift
• Non-residents are allowed up to $100 worth of merchandise. To claim this exemption, you must remain in the United States for at least 72 hours, and the gifts must accompany you.
This $100 gift exemption can be claimed only once every six months. You may include 100 cigars within the gift exemption, but alcoholic beverages may not be included. Family members may not group their gift exemptions. If you've used your gift exemption and then return to the United States before the six-month period has ended, you may still bring in up to $200 worth of merchandise free of duty for your personal. Any of the following may be included in this $200 exemption:
- 50 cigarettes
- 100 cigars (non-Cuban)
- 150 ml of alcoholic beverages
- 150 ml of perfume containing alcohol, or equivalent amounts of each.
If you exceed any of these limitations, however, or if the total value of all dutiable articles exceeds $200, no exemption can be applied.


Applicable for residents of U.S.A and non-resident

• Eat or any products thereof (dried, canned etc.)
• Narcotics and some medication containing prohibited substances
• Absinthe (unless thujone free)
• Plants , seeds , vegetables, fruits
• Soil, livestock or animal pests
• Biological (bacteria cultures, fungi specimens, viruses and others for research and etc. permissible only with APHIS permit)
• Unprepared fish and fish eggs
• Imports from embargoed countries (Iran, Cuba, Myanmar, Sudan) and leather souvenirs imported from Haiti (drums).
• Endangered wildlife species and products thereof (for example clothing and accessories)
• Cultural artefacts from Byzantine period, Pre-Columbian period, Khmer sculptures (unless with permission)
• Dog and cat fur
• Items infringing trade and copyright regulations
• Fully automatic weapons and semi-automatic weapons (see the restricted section).
• Pornography
• Articles infringing copyrights
• Traitorous material and material igniting agitation
• Hazardous articles like fireworks, uncertified toys, health hazardous substances.


• Pets - cats and dogs must be accompanied by:
- Health certificate, issued within 30 days at point of origin. The certificate must state that animals have lived in an area which has not been under quarantine due to contagious, infectious or transmissible disease;
- Rabies certificate issued within 6 months (if the animal is over 4 months old).

• Birds require a health certificate issued immediately prior to shipment. The certificate must state that the birds were found free of psittcosis or ornithosis. For more detailed information please contact U.S. FISH AND WILDLIFE SERVICE.
• Seafood – please contact the U.S. FISH AND WILDLIFE SERVICE
• Medication - all health related drugs need to be properly labelled (preferably in their original packaging) and the quantity should not excess the amount you would normally need for the duration of your stay. It is strongly advisable to accompany the drugs with prescription or written letter from your personal physician.
• Arms and ammunition (non-residents only):
In order to import firearms, ammunition and implements of war an approved ATF Form 6-Part I). The ATF Form 6 should be submitted approximately 60 days prior to the intended importation. (Application and Permit for Importation of Firearms, Ammunition and Implements of War)".