Visa de Kosovo

Aduanas de Kosovo

Necesitas ayuda?Habla con nosotros
llámenos permanente


Registre su viaje con el US Department of State!
Manténgase informado.
Reciba información importante de la Embajada sobre las condiciones de seguridad en su país de destino, lo que le ayudará a tomar decisiones informadas sobre sus planes de viaje.
Mantente seguro.
Ayuda a que US Embassy pueda contactarte en caso de emergencia, ya sea por desastre natural, disturbios civiles o emergencia familiar.
Mantente en contacto.
Ayuda a que tu familia y amigos se pongan en contacto contigo en caso de emergencia.
Viaje de forma segura y registre su viaje con el US Department of State!
Protégete mientras viajas internacionalmente al hacer que VisaHQ registre tu viaje con el US Department of State y el US Embassy en tu país de destino. Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
  • Ciudadanía
  • viajando a
Free import

The following items can be freely imported into the country by travellers aged 17 years or over.
• 200 cigarettes or
• 50 cigars or
• 100 cigarillos or
• 250 grammes of smoking tobacco
• 1 Litre distilled alcoholic beverages over 22%vol
• litres still wine
• 50 grammes perfume
• All required medicinal products
• Sporting, camping and electronic equipment
• Sums of money greater than 10,000 Euros will need to be declared at the customs department when entering or leaving the country.


• Illegal drugs
• Guns, explosives and ammunition
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Plant and plant products – unless permission has been obtained
• Animal and animal products – unless permission has been obtained
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Pornographic material


• Only NATO – KFOR military personnel are authorised to import weapons into the country. All other weapons are prohibited from entry.
• Plant and plant products entering the country will need to be accompanied by a • Phytosanitary Certificate proving the plants lack of harmful organisms.
• Any cats and dogs being imported into the country will require a veterinarian health certificate proving the animals are in a healthy physical condition prior to entry.