Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country.
Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
• 200 cigarettes
• 50 cigars
• 250 grammes of tobacco
• 1litre of wine
• 1 litre of alcoholic beverages
• A reasonable amount of perfume
• All visitors need to declare currency greater than XAF 50,000 before entering the country.
• Weapons, Explosives and Ammunition are prohibited from entering the country without permission.
• All dogs and other animals entering the country will require a rabies vaccination certificate.