Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country.
Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
• 200 cigarettes
• 50 cigars
• 100 cigarillos
• 250g of tobacco
• 1Litre of spirits
• 2Litres of wine
• 2Litres of liqueur
• 250 litres of cologne
• Other perfumes up to 50 g
• The national currency amounting to 15,000 HRK can be imported. There is no set limit for importing foreign currency.
• No information available
• All weapons and ammunition imported into the country will require a permit and must be reported to the police upon entry.
• All species of animals (dogs, cats, birds, fishes, hamsters, etc.) may be imported in Croatia only when they enter across particular border crossings where vegetarian border inspections perform health control. Each animal must have its international health Certificate, issued in the country of export.
• Bringing pets in temporarily may be allowed only in cases, where the owner can provide an international Vaccination Certificate.