Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country. Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
• 200 cigarettes
• 50 cigars
• 2 litres table wine
• 1 litre of spirits
• 1 litre of other alcoholic liqueurs over 22%vol
• 2 litres of fortified wine
• 60 ml perfume
• Illegal drugs
• Arms, explosives and ammunition
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Meat and meat products
• Hazardous materials
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Pornographic material
• All meat products are banned from being imported unless a special application is made to the Department Of Agriculture.
• All pets will require an import permit from the Department Of Agriculture clearing the pets of any potentially infectious diseases. Cats and dogs entering the country will also need to prove that they have been successfully vaccinated against Rabies before they can be safely admitted entrance.