Bolivia Visa

Bolivia customs

Need help?Chat with us
Call us 7 days a week


Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Be informed.
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Be safe.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country. Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
  • Citizenship
  • Traveling to
Free import

• 400 cigarettes (2 cartons)
• 50 cigars or
• 500 grammes of tobacco;
• 3 litres of alcoholic beverages
• 1 photographic camera,
• 1 non-professional camcorder
• 1 personal portable computer
• 1 tape recorder
• 1 electronic memo book
• 1 cellular phone


• Illegal drugs
• Unauthorized Guns, explosives and ammunition
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Unauthorized pharmaceuticals and drugs
• Unauthorized chemicals
• Food products containing noxious substances
• Plants, fruits, vegetables, and seeds containing parasites considered harmful by the Ministry of Agriculture
• Pets and animals containing diseases
• Used clothing without a sanitary certificate
• Radioactive scrap and other hazardous material
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Gambling machines
• Pornographic material


• All imported pets must be accompanied by an official government certificate.
• Firearms and ammunition require an import license before being granted entry into the country.
• All plant and meat products being imported into the country will require a sanitary or phytosanitary certificate from The Servicio Nacional de Sanidad Agropecuaria e Inocuidad.
• Birds, cats and dogs entering the country will need to be accompanied by a good health certificate clearing the animals of any infections or diseases.
• Transmission devices for radio and television must be authorized by the Telecommunications Office.
• Pharmaceutical products must be approved under World Health Organization guidelines and registered with the Vice Ministry of Health
• Pre-Colombian artefacts, historical paintings, items of Spanish colonial architecture and history and native textiles will require permission to be legally exported out of the country.