Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country. Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
• 400 cigarettes or
• 50 cigars or
• 250 grams of tobacco
• 1 litre alcoholic liquor or
• 6 cans of beer - valid for non Muslim travellers only.
• 8ozs of perfume
• Personal gifts not exceeding BD 250 and which are not subject to regular customs duty
• Personal belongings shall be permitted and exempt from customs duty
• Video and still cameras with appropriate accessories and film
• CD and DVD players within agreeable non-commercial quantities
• Mobile phones within agreeable non-commercial quantities
• Computers including laptops within agreeable non-commercial quantities
• Sports equipment
• Baby strollers
• Portable music equipment
• Disabled wheelchairs
• Illegal Drugs
• Weapons, explosives and ammunition
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Plant and plant products
• Animal and animal products
• Live Swine
• Cats, dogs and other animals without a valid permit
• Indian Paan and Derivatives
• Advertisement material for all types of Cigarettes
• Children’s Toy Guns capable of firing projectiles
• Goods of Israeli origin or bearing Israeli trademarks or logos
• Printed publications, photographs, pictures, books, magazines sculptures and mannequins which contradict Islamic teachings, decency, or immorality
• Raw Ivory, Ivory articles and Rhinoceros Horn
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Pornographic material
• All arms, ammunition and explosives being imported into the country will require a No Objection Certificate from Ministry of the Interior.
• The following items will require a No Objection Certificate from Ministry of Municipalities & Agriculture Affairs - Animal or vegetable fertilizers, Meat and meat products, Fish and Seafood products, Fruit and Vegetables, plants and soil.
• Other food products and required medicines will need special permission from the Ministry of Health.
• Birds being imported will need a permit from the Veterinary Quarantine in Bahrain. Cats and dogs will also need a permit from the Veterinary authorities inside the country alongside a rabies inoculation certificate proving the animal’s vaccination against the disease.
• Radios and broadcasting equipment entering the country will need a no objections certificate to be issued by the Telecom Regulation Authority.
• All antiques will need a no objection certificate from the Ministry of Information in order to leave the country.