Apply for visa to Armenia
• 400 cigarettes
• 2 litres or 1 bottle of alcohol
• 5 kg perfume or an amount valued up to USD 500
• Personal goods valued up to USD 500 - (for residents and non-residents).
• Illegal drugs
• Weapons, explosives and ammunition
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Plants and plant products
• Fruit and vegetables without previous permission
• Meat and meat products
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Pornographic material
• Wild plant and vegetation will require special permission from the Ministry of Environment before being granted permission to enter the country.
• Any pets or wild animals being imported into the country will need permission from the Ministry of the Environment and will need to be accompanied by a veterinarian health certificate clearing the animals of Rabies and any other diseases.
• Pieces of art leaving the country need to be accompanied by a document from the ministry of culture authorizing export. Passenger must hold a photo of each piece of art. Passengers must pay a tax at the airport of approx. USD 10 per piece of art.