Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country.
Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
• 400 cigarettes
• 2 litres or 1 bottle of alcohol
• 5 kg perfume or an amount valued up to USD 500
• Personal goods valued up to USD 500 - (for residents and non-residents).
• Illegal drugs
• Weapons, explosives and ammunition
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Plants and plant products
• Fruit and vegetables without previous permission
• Meat and meat products
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Pornographic material
• Wild plant and vegetation will require special permission from the Ministry of Environment before being granted permission to enter the country.
• Any pets or wild animals being imported into the country will need permission from the Ministry of the Environment and will need to be accompanied by a veterinarian health certificate clearing the animals of Rabies and any other diseases.
• Pieces of art leaving the country need to be accompanied by a document from the ministry of culture authorizing export. Passenger must hold a photo of each piece of art. Passengers must pay a tax at the airport of approx. USD 10 per piece of art.