Apply for visa to Angola
• 400 cigarettes or up to 500g manufactured tobacco
• 1 litre spirits or liquor
• 2 litres of wine
• 50 ml of perfume
• 250ml of toilet water
• Clothes and household objects
• Weapons, Explosives and ammunition
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Plant and plant materials
• Meat of swine and by products of swine origin from South Africa
• Live poultry and hatching eggs originated from Asian and European countries
• Live cloven-hoofed animals (bovine animals, sheep, goats, swine, buffaloes, antelopes etc.) and animal products thereof, originated from the State of Mato Grosso in Brazil and its neighbouring states.
• Distilled beverages containing essences or recognized harmful products as absinthe, ether derived products
• Select items of cultural heritage
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Pornographic material
• Weapons and ammunitions cannot be imported without authorization from the Ministry of Interior
• Fireworks and explosives are restricted without written authorization from the Ministry of Interior
• Importation of denatured pure alcohol must be approved by the Ministry of Health
• Pharmaceuticals substances cannot be imported without authorization from the Health Ministry.
• All cats and dogs entering the country will need to be accompanied by a veterinarian health certificate alongside an additional certificate clearing the animals of Rabies.