Andorra Visa

Andorra customs

Need help?Chat with us
Call us 7 days a week


Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Be informed.
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Be safe.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country. Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
  • Citizenship
  • Traveling to
Free import

• 300 cigarettes or
• 150 cigars – less than 3g per unit or
• 75 cigars – more than 3g per unit or
• 400g of pipe tobacco
• 1.5 litres of spirits over 22 degrees or
• 3 litres of fortified wine, liqueurs or aperitifs below 22 degrees, or champagne
• 5 litres of table wine
• 1000 g of coffee or 400 g of extracts
• 200 g of tea or 80 g of extracts
• 2, 5 kg of powdered milk
• 3 kg of condensed milk
• 6 kg of fresh milk
• 1 kg of butter
• 4 kg of cheese
• 5 kg of sugar and sweets
• 5 kg of meat
• 75 g of perfumes
• 375 ml of colognes
• Other legal products up to 600 Euros – travellers aged 15 or under are limited to 270 Euros total value.


• Illegal drugs
• Firearms, explosives and ammunition
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Hazardous materials
• Flowers and plants
• Animals and birds
• Radio transmitters,
• Items made from endangered species
• Horror comics
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Hazardous materials
• Pornographic material


• Travellers must be aware that certain wildlife animals or plants and parts thereof are protected by the Convention of Washington (CITES). The importation of these specimens is strongly restricted following the Community rules implementing the CITES-Convention. An additional export permit from the country of origin and a special import permit will be needed for any non prohibited plants or plant materials.
• All cats and dogs entering the country via France will require an identity chip and possess a veterinarian certificate clearing the pets of Rabies or any other infectious diseases.