Register your trip with the US Department of State!
Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Help the US Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
Be in touch.
Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Travel safely and register your trip with the US Department of State!
Protect yourself while traveling internationally by having VisaHQ register your trip with the US Department of State and the US Embassy in your destination country. Registration only takes minutes and provides peace of mind while traveling abroad.
- Traveling to
For passengers of 18 years or older:
• 200 Cigarettes or 100 cigarillos or 50 cigars or 250g of tobacco
• 1L of spirits over 22%
• 2L distilled wines and beverages
• 2L still wine
• 50g of perfume
• Illegal drugs
• Weapons, Explosives and Ammunition
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Meat products
• Plant and plant material
• Pets and animals – unless permission has been obtained
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Pornographic material
• Goods "jeopardizing the protection of the public order and social society"
• All animals being imported into the country will require a veterinarian health certificate which has being issued from the country of origin alongside a rabies vaccination certificate.
• Local currency