A signed printout of the application form
Copy of Russia passport. A copy of the information pages of your valid, signed Russia passport with at least 1 year of remaining validity. Please do NOT send your original passport.
Passport Photo: 2 Include a passport style photo, with a white background, taken within the last 6 months. You may also choose to upload a photo to your order for us to print. There is a surcharge associated with this service.
Embassy Fee. An Embassy fee of 60 Euros must be paid at the time of appointment.
Proof of Status. Original and one copy of Green Card, or US resident visa. Must be valid for at least 90 days beyond the intended departure from the Schengen Area.
Itinerary. The certificate of the travel agency; or in the case of an individual visit: the prepaid reservation of accommodation. In the case of visiting friends or acquaintances: a letter of invitation issued and endorsed by the Office of Immigration and Nationality or the letter of invitation in the form of a public notarial document and a photocopy of the personal identification document/passport of the inviting party in Hungary.
Proof of Residency. Copy of driver's license, state issued ID, or major utility bill (Water, Gas, Electric, Sewage) for the most recent month, showing the applicant's name and current address.
Medical Insurance. Copy of international health insurance specifically covering the territory of the European Union and indicating the validity of this coverage (with a minimum medical coverage of EUR 30,000). The policy should cover all expenses for repatriation, emergency medical aid, and hospital treatment for the period of stay.
Proof of Sufficient Funds. The financial coverage of the expenses can be certified with one of the following documents:
• an original income certificate of the employer or
• a bank account statement on the account turnover during the last three months or
• a pension slip or
• a certificate of registration in the case of an individual entrepreneur or one-man firm or
• a valid ticket, a certificate of a reserved and prepaid journey, accommodation or
• in the case of minors, a declaration by the legal representative on the coverage of the costs and on the existence of the financial coverage or
• a letter of invitation issued and endorsed by the Office of Immigration and Nationality.
Employment Letter. A reference letter from your employer.