Brazil visa application form. Completed application form for Brazil will be prepared within 5 business hours of order submission, and emailed to you to download, print and sign.
Original, SIGNED Libya passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
Passport-type photograph: 1. A recent 2'' x 2'' passport-type photo of the applicant, front view, white background. Photo must be taken within the past 6 months.
Proof of Status. Copy of Green Card (both sides) or other proof of legal status in the US (such as copy of I-20, US visa, H1B approval notice, US passport, US birth certificate, etc. VisaHQ cannot assist US B1/B2 visa holders at this time.)
Proof of Residency. Copy of driver's license, state issued ID, lease, bank statement, school enrollment letter, or major utility bill (Water, Gas, Electric, Sewage) for the most recent month, showing the applicant's name and current address.
A copy of complete round trip tickets or a letter signed by a travel agent.
If you will be entering and/or exiting Brazil by LAND
• Ticketed flight itinerary showing flights into and out of the region.
• A letter addressed to the "Consulate of Brazil, Visa Section" explaining exactly how, when, and where you will be entering and leaving Brazil.
• A copy of your most recent monthly bank statement.
If you will be entering and/or exiting Brazil by SEA
• Official receipt or boarding pass from the Cruise line listing the applicant as a passenger and showing that the balance has been paid in full.
• Official daily port itinerary from the cruise line listing the applicant as a passenger and showing the port location for each day of the cruise.
Conference or Seminar. If attending a conference or seminar, a letter of invitation from the organization in Brazil which is hosting the event and a day-by-day itinerary of the event.
Bank Statement. Copies of bank statements from the past 3 months. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement.
Hotel Reservations. Copy of hotel reservations (Applicant's name must be on Hotel Reservation).
Personal Invitation. If visiting friends or family, you must provide letter of invitation with the contact information of the host and visitor, purpose and duration of the visit, confirmation of accommodation including the address, signature and date. You will also need to provide proof of the host's status in Brazil ie. copy of their Brazil passport's information page, or, if they are not a citizen of Brazil, copies of their Brazil residence permit and their national passport's information pages.